- We are the local experts on cat grooming; recommended by vets, other groomers, and breeders. The owner is a Certified Master Groomer and has 20 years of cat grooming experience. Our groomers apprentice for an entire year of training.
- We approach each groom with cat behavior in mind, using whatever low stress technique suits the cat. Our goal is a positive experience for all cats.
- You no longer need to take your cat to a place with barking dogs, or a vet clinic that could be stressful.
- We offer lion trims, mat removal, teeth cleaning, real (not dry) baths, and many other grooming services for cats. We provide nail trims and soft nail caps as a declawing alternative.
- All grooming performed with no anesthesia.
- Everything your cat touches is fully disinfected for ringworm, viruses, and bacteria, and nothing is shared with other cats.
- Our boarding suites are large and home like, with room to climb, snuggle, and observe. We only house a small number of cats at one time. All cats are given time out of their suite and personal attention.
- Our Kitty Boutique features curated items for cats only, please ask for a consultation for your cat's individual grooming tool needs.
We are still accepting new clients at this time. We require a credit card to hold any new client appointments for grooming or boarding. We require a credit card on file for all grooming appointments. In the event of any cancellation/reschedule within 48 hours of your appointment, or forgetting/bringing expired rabies paperwork, a $25 fee per cat is charged to the card. Cancellations on Saturdays and appointments after 4 pm are $50 per cat.
We reserve the right to refuse any cat or client, or client requested style, for the safety of your cat or our staff.